Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Been Too Long!

I have been busy since getting home from Los Angeles! Between working at the studio, and at the temp job, add in the fact that I had to move everything in the studio to one end, in order to let the scrappers remove old dirty tacky heading elements from my ceiling.

It turns out that I won't be able to have a/c installed, as the estimate came in at around $8,000.00. Yeah, no deal! So, we will be trying to put in a couple of industrial free standing a/c's instead. It may not work as well, but I can afford it!

This week, I will be really pushing myself to finish some pillows I want to get done.

These are the squares I started with.

Here are some of the pillow sets I have designed, that I will be quilting this week. In all, I believe I have 13 sets, or 26 pillows to quilt! I will be busy!




2 comments:

Bridget473 said...

26 pillows? Phew! Good luck! Looking forward to seeing them all done!

Seesaw said...

That's a lot of pillows. Hope you had a great time at the wedding. Carolyn in Kerrville, TX