Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Home, and Sick!

Yup, just a couple days after returning home, I've come down with a nasty cold this week. Just in time to make it more difficult for me to muddle my way through a grant proposal!

I live in the Minneapolis metro area, so imagine my surprise when I saw this family outside my kitchen window the other morning! I'd heard that deer sometimes came around here, but in eight years here so far, I hadn't witnessed it yet.


I managed to start quilting my new elf before I came down with the yucky cold. Can't wait to get back to working on it! :)




I'm really intimidated by the grant proposal progress. They require an artist resume, and an artist bio. I've been working on both for a few days now. Hopefully I can put together something that is half way decent!

Off to work on it some more while I'm stuck in bed with sickies!

No comments: