Monday, July 07, 2008

Curtain Call

Well, I forgot to take a picture of my full sign, but you can see the curtains that I made today. :) They should suffice to keep the sun off the fabrics, and from heating up the studio. The top two, are the ones in the fabric storage area, the other is the main studio window. The bottom is my current sewing area, though I am not sure I will leave it that way yet or not, still trying it out.


I did manage to get a quilt top on the frame before I went home tonight. (Left the studio at 6:40 p.m., the peeps came and met me there.) I even got the top and sides basted, so it's ready to go in the morning.

Tomorrow night I will be taxiing my small group from MCQ to my studio for their first visit. I really hope it's a bit cooler tomorrow so they will be comfortable.

Off to watch the John Adams mini series.




No comments: