Monday, August 06, 2007

Sew Excited!

I am very happy to report that my sweet husband is currently putting together this baby for me:



My shoulders and neck will be so appreciative of the flat sewing surface on a table with the correct height for sewing versus my kitchen table that I have been using (or bent over in the living room sewing on the coffee table!)

The other plus of the day was the trip to my Mom's, and doing up my lately quilt from one of her patterns on the longarm! Yay, it's always nice to use her longarm.

We're also looking into expanding our garage in order to gain me a true studio space, freeing up house space. I'm sure a lot of you know how hard it is to keep the house nice when you have an entire studio's worth of fiber works/quilting tools and whatnot spread all over the place, and shoved into random closets!

Can't wait to use my new sewing center tomorrow!



No comments: