Sunday, December 02, 2007


A New Addition to the Family!


That's right, I am purchasing a Nolting Fun Quilter, and I couldn't be more excited about it! All I need to do now, is get from Minnesota to Iowa to pick it up!

I am so thankful to all of the people that I don't even know at Prosper.com that helped to fund my loan for this sweet "little" machine. I have such a feeling of joy and excitement at what is to come from this venture. I never thought it would actually be possible for me to own a long arm, so I am especially thankful.

I have many projects that I have had in my UFO box for many years, mostly due to the fact that I don't like quilting large quilts on my domestic machine. Now the gazillion block exchanges that I did, while finally come to fruition!

I will also be starting to take in customer quilts by the end of January or beginning of February. All I have to do is find them! Brochures will need to be made, and I will need to update and reprint my business card to include the quilting services.

I can't wait to get started!


*I snitched this image from the Nolting www.funquilter.com site*

No comments: