Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Is Here!

I got all of my commercial yardages ironed and folded for the bookshelves:



And then I began to create! I have Art-A-Whirl coming up in May, and I am busting my booty trying to get fresh stuff ready for the sale. Here is some of what I've been doing:






During a bike ride, I was able to get some nice shots of spring coming to Minnesota




I even managed to capture a Great Blue Heron getting a fish then flying off with it:





My friend Norma Riehm came by for a couple days, and let me use her Janome needle felting machine. I want one! This is the lovely pile of pieces I experimented with on it:



I took one of the pieces, made a quilted background then added it to the front:


And here is another one:



Off to bed now, to do my "homework" for the Jane Davila class I am in, then get some much needed sleep!

No comments: