Thursday, August 06, 2009

Nothing Much

I'm afraid I don't have much to post on lately, creatively. I've been working full time temping at the "corporate job", add the 1 to 1 1/2 hour workouts after work, and I haven't had a single moment for creativity that past three weeks! I have a nice long weekend coming up at a cabin on a lake, and plant to bring my sketchbook with however! There is hope!

The temp job is indefinite for now, as there bunches to get caught up on, and plenty out on maternity leave. So we'll see. Cutting my hours this coming week to accomodate for the cabin visit with friends.

I'll be sure to take pictures and try to get them posted on here! Take care, and if you have time, share with me your creative happenings so I can live THROUGH you! lol

1 comment:

Norma Riehm said...

I missed your great blogging. I check every day hoping for some new creative news. Hope you get some rest at the cabin.