Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Yes, I'm still here, trouble is I have not been able to post what I have been working on, as it is "top secret" right now. (Think, gift.)

Also, I've been working from home since it got so warm here, as there's no ac at the studio yet. Hopefully that will be changing today, as hubby is going to some home stores with me to price out and get an freestanding ac unit for the studio! Getting just one for now, but I'm not sure that one will actually cut the heat in such a large space! (Nearly 900 square feet with 14 ft ceiling height!)

Yesterday was Joan Skalbeck's funeral, and it was a hard one for me. Her youngest daughter just graduated this spring, and she was able to sing songs with her high school choir at the services. My heart aches for her, I can't imagine dealing with such a loss as that young an age. She was an amazing lady.

I am hoping to get a piece done for the fine arts category in the Minnesota State Fair. I will have to try and work on it through out the "top secret" project! :)

I will post pictures of the projects as soon as I can!

Take care!

No comments: