I am getting there, but there is still a TON to do. Thankfully I've bribed my sweet sister-in-law into helping get my studio organized. I tease her about being OCD because she seems to actually like cleaning. (I am missing this gene.)
I got pictures taken of most of the finished pillows. (See below.) Then I made a HUGE design wall, I will take pictures of it when the room isn't so messy and cluttered! I also moved the cutting table under the new design wall for now, to hang my NFS (not for sale) pieces on.
Things left to do?
- Finish the hand stitching on the binding of 3 small wall hangings
- Get the back room organized (Go Sis!) so that the stuff that doesn't belong in the front can be moved
- Finish the last few pillows
- Try and find time to complete the larger 20" pillow sets
- Finish the quilted door sign
- Finish the small back door sign
- Do up some stretched fabric prints onto frames
- Whatever else I am forgetting right now!
- Finish getting the class schedule set up and make sign up sheets
- Finish the business website and get it published
Right now I am having a hard time with pricing things! First of all, pricing the pillows and my wall hangings. But also class prices, studio rental prices, etc. Anyone know where to look up this sort of information? I'd love resource tips!
I hope you enjoy the pillow pictures. These are the 14" pillow sets. Any ideas on price points for them?