Sunday, March 29, 2009

They're Baaaack....

The geese have returned to Minnesota. I had the opportunity to share a sunset with a group of them at Lake Josephine in Shoreview. I adore geese!





Not much on the quilting front, I have been working the temp job at the office. But I believe that is only for a couple more days. Then the rest of the week will be MINE, before I head out to California.

Any cool, or quilt related places to go to around or near Burbank, Ca? Let me know about it!

I do have one piece to finish the binding and put the paintstiks on, so I will be doing that today.

3 comments:

Bridget473 said...

What beautiful pictures! Gorgeous! Enjoy the rest of the week and have fun in CA!

Seesaw said...

Those pictures are so peaceful looking. It looks like your weather is improving. Have a good time in California. Carolyn in Kerrville, TX

Leslie said...

There used to be a quilt shop in "beautiful downtown Burbank" but unfortunately it is closed. Hope the sun shines on you while you enjoy CA. As a native Californian, I know that spring is one of the best seasons in Southern CA. Leslie