Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taste of India Goes On

Spent some time this morning finishing (?) up the painting on the new piece. I've learned I want to find a better gold paint if I want to do outlines again. This one got awful goopy - though it may be the age of the paint!

She's a little in the rough, but I think she is going to turn out pretty! I see beads, and jewelry in her future possibly!

In between working on some pieces I am doing a couple of things.
  • Trying to get the studio cleaned up for an upcoming retreat
  • Working on some classes - projects/etc.
  • Jotting down article ideas as they come to me
I could definitely use more hours int eh day. I don't envy those that have a full time job and are trying to appease their creative appetite at the same time! How do you do it?

No comments: