Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Little Break for Creative Sanity!

I've been packing, packing, packing! Doing pretty good, got a lot done already. Also, have scheduled the movers for moving day, woohoo!

Tonight, while I had the house to myself, I decided to take a little break to do something creative. I still have my inks handy, and made sure to leave myself a tub of goodies. So I pulled out some of the white fabrics I kept on hand, and decided to play with the inks. I'm hoping to use one or more of the pieces for a spiritual art show, if I can get it done in time!

This is what I started with, after I applied the Ink Potion no. 9 (love that stuff so far!)

Then I started filling in a bit:


Then I took another piece of fabric and did a transfer from the main one that was still wet:


And these will be the surprise, I stuffed some fabrics down in the cups I had the diluted inks in, can't wait to see what they turn out like!


And now it's back to packing a bit more tonight. I'd like to get the living room more finished, as well as my area of the office. I am getting so excited, I can hardly wait!

No comments: