Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just a tad late..

I'm just a bit late for posting this for Saturday, but rest assured they are here now! Thank you Art Every Day Month, if it weren't for you, I would have let my rejection funk get the best of me.

I spent a good portion of my midday arguing with a carpet/vinyl person on having to put 50% down - seems excessive for me...so we'll see after Monday night's meeting with hubby there if we end up going with them or not.

Then the rest of the day was spent Christmas shopping - I bought many things, but only four of them presents. /sigh But, the rest was more necessity stuff like soap and shampoo! But I got a lovely Snoopy that dances and plays "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", then watch blu-ray "It's A Wonderful Life" - all is right with the world!


No comments: