Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I Think I Can, I Think I Can....

Well, despite fighting a cold (again!) and working all day, I did manage to do a few more fabric drawings done. Though, I have to admit, these little guys really don't "POP" until I get the quilting and binding done! I work again tomorrow - so I probably won't be able to get to the quilting until Friday possibly.

I have to say I love this challenge!

Part of the reason I love trees so much, probably has a lot to do with living here in Minnesota. (And growing up in Wisconsin.) I get the pleasure of seeing trees transform each season as the year goes by. Even though the boughs are bare in spring and fall, it's still completely different because even the sunlight has a warmth in the spring, that it lacks in the fall. There is a special place in my heart for the trees in winter, baring their "bones" for all to see. They can't hide their blemishes, bulges or other imperfections after the leave drop and leave them for the world to see.

Mmm, love those trees!





No comments: