Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Recovering

I had a "relapse" Friday night, just hours after having the bandage contact taken out. Friday night was spent on Tylenol with codeine, and horrid nightmares! (I HATE codeine!)

So Saturday I was able to get an emergency appointment with the on call doctor. She put in another contact, this one more long term. It can stay in a week or two, but I have an appointment this afternoon, and I don't know if they'll take it out or not. (I almost hope they don't, because I am terrified of it ripping again, and HURTING!)

But, with the aid of this new contact, the vision has greatly improved as it heals. It's almost back to normal, except for a very small part of my view that is still blurry. So, I was able to do some doodling last night and this morning.

As long as the eye thing goes okay, I am hopeful that I will be able to get back to the Road to California piece this week still! Woohoo! Keep those fingers and toes crossed!

Anyway, this is what I've been up to. Nothing spectacular but I got to play with my new markers more! :)







2 comments:

Bridget473 said...

So you have a not-quite-perfect eye and you can still do those beautiful pieces? Wow! Hope everything starts healing up soon!

Seesaw said...

Your work is so lovely even with your vision not being 100% Keep busy and heal quickly. Carolyn - Kerrville, TX