Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Perrot State Park

I spent the last weekend of summer (officially) camping at Perrot State Park! It was awesome, and the weather was great! It did get a bit chilly, and the second night, we actually did use a small space heater in the tent. (Thanks to the Humphrey's RV electric connection!)

I finished the binding on my piece for Road to California. As soon as I find out whether or not it has been accepted, I will post pictures! (I think that's not until November..)

For now, enjoy some lovely fall pictures taken at Perrot State Park!


















3 comments:

Bridget473 said...

Gorgeous photos! You have a lot of color on those leaves already! Beautiful!

Seesaw said...

The pictures of beautiful. Fall color is going to be pretty in MN. Carolyn in Kerrville, TX

Janet (Cook) Hartje said...

Great photos! Can't wait to see your quilt.