Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trip To Wisconsin

So after many tries, I finally made it to see my Mom for Christmas. The midwest winter has not been kind to traveling by car at all! Between mega snowstorms, and dangerously low temperatures, every time we scheduled a get together another storm or cold snap was upon us!

I got the most wonderful gift from my mom!!! When I was little, we lived with my grandparents. My grandma had this plastic pasty sheet thing, it had the three different size pies on in, to roll the dough onto and cut to size! I loved that thing, and always wanted to use it. It rolled up neatly, and was kept in the baking pan cabinet. Well, my grandma passed away many years ago and I didn't really know what happened to it, but I thought about it often, and kept looking for one online and at garage sales. Well, it turned out my Mom had it, and she gave it to me for Christmas!! YAYAYAYAY! :) Thanks Mom!

These are a couple of pictures I took on the way, and then on the way back. It was a good day!



No comments: